The following are important items you will want to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Consider obtaining a referral from trusted professionals in business who may have had a positive experience with local realtors. Those sort of referrals may be your best source of a competent Realtor to assist you.
- It is best to work with a full-time Realtor who has experience completing transactions comparable to what you will require.
- Ask how much time the Realtor will be able to spend with you and if they are available reasonably as needed.
- Inquire about their credentials; be sure to obtain references and a list of the properties they have sold in the area where you wish to buy.
- Select a Realtor who listens attentively to your desires and concerns.
- Choose a Realtor with whom you feel comfortable.
- Visit my website, www.claudiawatts.com.
- Narrow your search; the Internet can be very helpful in this capacity.